With so many platforms to promote, showcase and monetize content, adult creators may feel overwhelmed at times. Currently, there are two well-known options in FanCentro & Onlyfans! The question is, which one is better? In this article, we will go over the history, features, pricing, and overall user experience for adult creators on Onlyfans V FanCentro.
Both FanCentro & Onlyfans are monthly subscription-based platforms that give creators the ability to share adult content. Subscribers to these platforms get access to exclusive content in exchange for a monthly fee. Both platforms have grown in popularity over the last few years. This is especially true in 2020 during the covid pandemic. Due to this, many traditional adult entertainment industries were disrupted. This led to a mass movement to adult home content production, spiking the user numbers on both platforms dramatically.
Onlyfans was founded in 2016 by Tim Stokely, a British entrepreneur who saw an opportunity to create a platform for creators to monetize their content directly with their audience. Initially, Onlyfans was targeted toward fitness models and influencers, but it quickly expanded to include all kinds of adult content.
Onlyfans gives creators the ability to monetize their content in a number of ways. This includes a monthly subscription fee, pay-per-view content, interacting with subs via private messages, live streams, and sale of merch & other items. It’s important to note that Onlyfans takes 20% of all earnings, with the remaining 80% going to the creator.
FanCentro was founded in 2017 by Gil Matzkel, an Israeli entrepreneur with a background in adult entertainment. Like Onlyfans, FanCentro allows creators to monetize their content and interact with members, but it also offers additional services such as verified profiles and the ability to sell premium Snapchat access.
FanCentros pricing structure works a litte diffrent then Onlyfans. Offering a tiered structure in which different levels have different pricing offerings. This also determines the percentage that FanCentor takes out of the creator’s earnings.
One key difference between Onlyfans and FanCentro is the range of features and services available to creators. Onlyfans offers a wider range of customization options for subscription prices and content, as well as the ability to sell additional products. FanCentro, on the other hand, has a more limited range of subscription options but offers verified profiles and the ability to sell premium Snapchat access.
Another difference is the level of interaction with members. Both Onlyfans and FanCentro allow creators to interact with members through messaging and live streams, but Onlyfans also has a feature called “Tips” which allows members to send one-time payments to creators.
Both FanCentro & Onlyfans offers creators the ability to monetize their content. However, Onlyfans is far superior in terms of payment options. Offering customizable subscription prices, while FanCentro’s is a tiered pricing system which can be confusing. Both take alternative payment options such as cryptocurrency but overall the flexibility Onlyfans offers makes it much simpler to use.
The community of any creator on either of these platforms will vary based on what they have built. Both companies have strong brand recognition but nothing will compare to Onlyfans. FanCentor is working hard to build its reputation and does its best to cater to adult entertainers, but at this time Onlyfans is clearly the market leader in this space.
In conclusion, both platforms have merit when it comes to producing adult content. FanCentro is worth keeping an eye on as it really wants to make its name in the adult entertainment world. Onlyfans on the other hand is more eager to expand and work with creators in spaces such as fitness, cooking & makeup. The banning of adult creators on Onlyfans in 2021 looked like it would lead to a major exodus from the platform. Forutanly Onlyfans backtracked and has since placed more emphasis on its adult community. With all that in mind, it’s hard to see FanCentro overtaking Onlyfans any time soon, only time will tell.
Want more comparison of OnlyFans to other Platforms? Check out some of our other Onlyfans articles:
Looking to grow your Onlyfans account? XF Onlyfans Finder can connect you with thousands of daily users looking for new creators. Visit our Onlyfans promotional page and choose the package that is right for you.
If you enjoyed this article visit more at the XFans Hub Blog:
Amber is a certified love coach who believes in providing the correct tools and information. Helping people of all ages achieve positive sexual and romantic connections!