XFans Hub – 2022 Onlyfans Statistics Round Up!
XFans Hub 2022 Onlyfans statistics round up! – Feel free to reference or use any of the following statistics.
- More than 7 million subscribers spend money on OnlyFans every month while even more consume only free content.
- OnlyFans has a referral program where you can get 5% of the total earnings of the referred content creator.
- Over 68% of OnlyFans content creators use discounts in order to attract new subscribers
- The most popular content creator to this day has more than 2,900,000 likes and over 100 videos on their account
- On average, users spend about 6 minutes on the OnlyFans website
- 70% to 80% of the OnlyFans content is NSFW (not safe for work)
2022 User Base Statistics
- OnlyFans has 170 million registered users
- Every day, 500,000 people join OnlyFans
- OnlyFans has 1.5 million content creators
- The average content creator on OnlyFans has about 21 subscribers
- On average, content creators are 29 years old
- On average, the paying subscriber is between 35 to 44 years old
- From mid- 2019 to early 2020, the number of registrations to the site grew by 70%
- OnlyFans has varying content such as fashion and modeling, health and fitness, travel, gaming, cooking recipe tutorials, DIY tutorials, beauty tips, vlogs by influencers, and pornography.
- OnlyFans has paid over USD $3.2 billion to its content creators
- The top OnlyFans content creators earn an average of USD $100,000 per month
- A top OnlyFans content creator can earn more than USD $2 million per month
- The average OnlyFans content creators earn about USD $151 per month
- The average value of a creator’s time is around $15 per hour
- On average, the subscription fee for OnlyFans is now at USD $7.20
- The fastest USD $1,000,000 ever made was within 24 hours and it was to Bella Thorne’s OnlyFans account
- The top 1% of content creator accounts earn about 33% of the total income generating content on OnlyFans
- The top 10% of content creator accounts earn about 73% of the total income generating content on OnlyFans
- More than 300 content creators earn at least USD $1 million every year
- Content creators who provide content based on subscriptions or pay-per-view content retains about 80% of their total revenue, while the rest goes to OnlyFans
- 64% of revenue comes from subscription-based OnlyFans accounts, followed by a combination of tips and PPVs.
- OnlyFans raised USD $2 Billion in funding in 2022
- The official OnlyFans Twitter account has over 603,000 followers
- The OnlyFans customer service Twitter account has over 160,000 followers
- Twitter is the first and only social media platform that OnlyFans is on
- The OnlyFans Podcast has 32,000 followers
- 40% of the OnlyFan’s website traffic comes from the United States alone
- OnlyFans ranked 394th as the most heavily visited website worldwide
- OnlyFans ranked 209th as the most heavily visited website in the United States
- There are over 17 million pages that link to the OnlyFans website
- The OnlyFans website occupies an average of 4 pages per visit
- 22% of the website’s traffic is direct from social networking sites. While the rest is through direct
- 5% of the website’s traffic access the platform via a referral code
Author Bio: Amber Shine, ACS, CSE
Certified Love Coach & Manager at XFans Hub
Amber is a certified love coach who believes in providing the correct tools and information. Helping people of all ages achieve positive sexual and romantic connections!